What are the natural foods?
Natural foods are no processed food and it is free of chemicals and preservatives. According to studies, natural products and organic products are in trend now.
So, fruits, eggs, meat, veggies, grains, nuts come under natural food only. In addition to that, all these foods are healthy, nutritious and tasty as well.
There is a slight difference between organic foods and natural foods. Organic foods are without fertilizers, antibiotics, pesticides, or growth hormones. Moreover, they need proper supervision. But the natural foods don’t need any approval and these are unprocessed foods.
Importance of natural foods:
Having chemical-free food is the best way to lead a healthy life. Nowadays people are addicted to unhealthy, fast foods. Because these are easily available and some times less expensive as well.
Natural food provides great energy to the body and most people are not aware of that. Other foods give power and energy after consuming but nothing like the natural ones.
- Similarly, they boost the immune system as well. The general reason for weakening the immune system due to the lack of intake of nutrients. So, eat more healthy to improve your immune system.
- Natural foods supply vital vitamins, minerals, and essential nutrients for excellent health.
- Like eggs and liver contain choline, this is useful for brain development. In addition to that, single Brazil nut supplies the selenium for the entire day.
Fewer Sugar levels:
- As you know, real foods are less in sugar than processed foods. Studies show that intake of more sugary foods can lead to obesity, type II diabetes, and heart diseases. Consumption of fruits is a better option than soda.
- Likewise, natural foods cooperate in the reduction of blood sugar levels. Research proves that Diabetic patients, who consume fresh meat, fruits, veggies, eggs, and nuts have controlled sugar than others.
Fiber and antioxidants:
- Natural food is loaded with antioxidants like magnesium and healthy fats, that support heart health.
- Antioxidants protect body cells by fighting with free radicals. Moreover, lutein and zeaxanthin in egg yolks protect from eye diseases like cataracts and macular degeneration.
- Fiber plays an important role in a healthy life. Eating natural foods with fiber is good than taking supplements or processed food.
- Fiber helps digestion, metabolic health, and makes you feel full for a long time.
Triglycerides and risk of diseases:
- Furthermore, blood triglycerides are affected by the food you consume. Triglycerides level will raise when you intake sugar and refined carbs.
- Foods like nuts, vegetables, lean meat, and fatty fish help to cut down the triglycerides.
- Including natural foods in the diet definitely influence the risk of diseases like diabetes, metabolic syndrome, and heart disease.
- To lower the risk of these diseases add more fruits and veggies to your diet.
Good skin and healthy fats:
- Natural food cherishes the glowing skin and it protects the skin from damages.
- In addition to that, studies recommend that consumption of more fish, veggies, beans, can reduce the skin changes like elasticity, and wrinkling.
- Avocados give protection to skin from the sun as well. For instance, natural foods may save skin from acne too.
- As you know, these foods have healthy fats than processed foods. Fatty fish like salmon, herring, sardines are a great source of omega 3 fatty acids.
- These fatty acids support heart health and fight inflammation. Coconut oil accommodates medium-chain triglycerides and they affect weight loss and fat burning.
- Similarly, Extra virgin olive oil contains oleic acid, that supports the healthy heart. Nuts, seeds, whole milk are healthy fat foods.
Dental health and good for Gut:
- Dental health is the additional benefit of natural foods. Sugars and refined carbs in the food cause dental decay by feeding the plaque bacteria that live in the mouth. Better to avoid the soda ( soft drinks) to protect your teeth.
- Studies show that cheese and green tea prohibit the cavities and safeguard the tooth enamel.
- Not only that, eating cheese strengthens the tooth enamel in people with less saliva production.
- Along with that Natural foods might be good for the gut microbiome, which is connected to the bacteria that live in the digestive tract.
- Not only that, real food acts as probiotics and this is the food that bacteria in the gut ferments into short-chain fatty acids.
- The natural sources of probiotics are cocoa, garlic, and asparagus.